Graf’s Farm Market: Now Open Daily!
Here at Graf’s Farm Market, we are open daily and have locally grown produce that is healthy for you and your family! As summer and fall progress, we will feature fresh fruits and vegetables of the season including local peaches, corn, tomatoes, berries, honeyrocks, peppers, apples and much more. We will also have Amish baked goods including pies, cookies, angel food cakes and other customer favorites.
CURRENTLY IN THE MARKET:
- Bi-Color Sweet Corn
- Tomatoes- Heirloom, Beefsteak and Cherry Varieties
- Peppers for pickling: Medium Hots, Banana Hots, Romanian Sweets, Jalapenos and Green Peppers
- Green Beans
- Greens including Mustard, Collard and Kale
- Transparent Apples
- Zucchini and Yellow Squash
- Cucumbers- garden and pickling
- Green Onions
Preserving, Pickling, Canning- OH YUM!
We offer bulk seasonal produce for your produce canning needs! Give us a call at 330-836-2727 to place your order today!
Pecks of Pickling Cucumbers
Pecks and Bushels of Medium Hot Peppers, Romanian Sweet Peppers, Banana Hot Peppers, Jalapenos, Green Beans, Sweet Corn, Peaches, Roma Tomatoes (when available later in August), Canning Tomatoes