Order Thanksgiving Pies and Baked Goods
Start planning ahead for Thanksgiving! Order your favorite homemade Amish baked goods to serve your loved ones. We have an assortment of freshly baked pies and baked goods to help make your holiday less stressful and more delicious.
Order now and check it off your to do list! Stop by our shop, call 330-836-2727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order or learn more.
Graf’s Farm Market: Now Open Daily!
Here at Graf’s Farm Market, we are open daily and have locally grown produce that is healthy for you and your family! As fall progresses, we will feature fresh fruits and vegetables of the season including tomatoes, peppers, apples and much more. We will also have Amish baked goods including pies, cookies, angel food cakes and other customer favorites.
CURRENTLY IN THE MARKET:
- Peppers for pickling: Medium Hots, Banana Hots, Romanian Sweets, Jalapenos and Green Peppers
- Pickling Dill Heads
- Prune Plums
- Concord Grapes
- Apples including Honeycrisp, Gala, Cortland, Golden Delicious, MacIntosh, Jonagold
- Green Beans
- Greens including Mustard, Collard and Kale
- Zucchini and Yellow Squash
- Cucumbers- garden and pickling
- Green Onions
- Fall Squashes including Acorn, Butternut and Spaghetti
Preserving, Pickling, Canning- OH YUM!
We offer bulk seasonal produce for your produce canning needs! Give us a call at 330-836-2727 to place your order today!
Pecks of Pickling Cucumbers
Pecks and Bushels of Medium Hot Peppers, Romanian Sweet Peppers, Banana Hot Peppers, Jalapenos, Green Beans, Roma Tomatoes (when available later in August), Canning Tomatoes