Here are our favorite garden-inspired summer party ideas. With 4th of July just around the corner, we started thinking about how we were all going to decorate and celebrate!
- Add color and excitement to your front door or patio. We offer blooming and inexpensive 8″ annuals that are easy to pick up and plant at home. You can tuck them into last minute container gardens or into your garden beds near foundation plantings. Color coordinate them with your party theme- there are lots of colors to choose from!
- Make a statement with our Red, White and Blue Collection of lightweight pots! These USA-made pots will show your patriotism to all who drives by. Place an easy-to-grow fern or your favorite flower inside and your ready for the holiday!
- Need to spruce up your flower beds? Pick up flowering sun and shade perennials that will come back year after year! Your guests will compliment you on your hard work and beautiful landscape this year AND for many to come.
- On the morning of your party, head out into the garden with your cup of coffee! Take a pair of pruners or scissors with you to cut some fresh flowers for your kitchen. We always love to cut blooming hydrangeas, zinnias, astilbe, english ivy, snapdragons, lavender, shasta daisies…the list goes on.
- Arrange your flowers in your favorite vase or water pitcher. They’ll be a stunning centerpiece or beautiful addition to your food table.
- For your guests, make garden-inspired drinks and cocktails! Stop out to your herb garden and cut fresh stems before the party. Some of our favorite drinks to use fresh herbs in are:
- Mint Iced Tea
- Lavender Lemonade
- Strawberry Basil Lemonade or Martini
- Mint Mojitos
Here’s a great recipe for Strawberry Basil Lemonade!
- Have a s’mores bar for dessert! Pick up some of our seasoned firewood for your fire pit (we offer bundles and trunk loads) https://edlekarna.com/koupit-genericky-cialis/! Once the party is started, light the fire and put out all of the fixings for a s’more! Your s’mores bar is sure to be a hit- make sure to include reese cups as an additional option for the chocolate bar. You definitely won’t regret it!